Monday, February 27, 2006

Quick Links

Quick Links:

*Whoa, despite the fact that it was debating skills that actually counted, this must still have taken some doing. A motion to support the use of child labour in the third world was carried. (If only! - Ds and I could then finally get on with his business plan).

*Angela at Touchingly Naive Books has blogged a very fair minded critique of Lynne Taggart's Vaccination Bible.

*Rowan F-W's argument against smacking children can be found here.

*Daryl's paper is published. Proof that you can be an HE dad, blog, and put in a little bit of work at the same time.

*This probably says more about myself than I should be happy to reveal, but I feel the urge to admit to being very pleased to know that even Norm has problems with his full sto.ps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can be an HE dad and do all those things, but a lone HE mum I doubt. :(

Anonymous said...

I agree Leo. It's one thing for a mum/dad with supportive partner and quite another without.

When a lone parent, just managing to keep things going seems to me to be an achievement, without feeling bad for not having achieved something else on top of that.

D