Sunday, October 25, 2009

DCSF Consultation Responses

Good. More responses to the consultation are getting an airing. This one from Neil T rightly concludes:

"Government should be aware that the people will not be pushed in the direction of totalitarianism for ever, and that there is a line which government can cross that will not be tolerated, such rule, disobeyed.

For myself and many others I know, that line has already been crossed in this shameless and disgusting process, and as I have said before, and now reiterate, government does not have my consent to this process or any outcome from it. I will not submit to such tyranny. I will not obey this rule."

Consultation responses from HEors:

AHED
HEYC
EO
Helen's group response
Ian Appleby
Emma.
Maire
Bruce
Merry
Jax
Clare M
Dani
Neil T
Louisa
Elaine
Shena
Firebird
Michael
Kelly
Jemmo
Nineteenthly
Jennifer
Ruth
Sally
Gill
Beth
The Jumps
Blurred Scratchings
Carlotta

====================

LA responses:

Cumbria

====================

Other consultation responses:

Association of Directors of Children's Services. (PDF). Out of PDF here.
Catholic Education Service

No comments: