Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Reason to Be Cheerful

Rather than suffering the slings and arrows of what seems like ill-informed central government diktat, we see this sort of local initiative as the better way forward towards establishing satisfactory relationships between local authorities and home educators.

If second link still doesn't work (for reason I can't work out), try downloading file from here. Wait for first download to complete, then right click on the download button and choose "save target as". You should get there! - Thanks Dani.

7 comments:

Bishop Hill said...

The second link is broken.

Carlotta said...

Sorry, Bishop.

It seems to be working this end. Is it possible to try again as can't immediately see what is causing that.

Are other people having same problem?

Rachel Reed said...

The link is broken for me too.

Rach
x

Carlotta said...

Thanks for letting me know, Rachel. Have tried to link to it again...It is definitely worth a look! Can't exactly see what I am doing wrong with it, and it is linking here.

Unknown said...

Link still broken...

Dani said...

Thanks for the plug - shame neither of the links is working!

I've put it here (I can't get that one to work either, but some people apparently can).

Dani said...

I did finally download the filecrunch one by right clicking on the button and choosing save target as...

hth